- All plugins published on Elggdev are commercial. You can find their non-commercial counterparts on community.elgg.org
- By joining Elggdev you agree to not to publish or redistribute source code of the commercial versions of the plugins that you purchase on Elggdev. You are however able to freely modify and extend plugins that you purchase.
- All plugins and updates released after 22.04.2010 are bound by the licence agreement available here. Purchasing the plugin or it's extension, or downloading the plugin's update is equal to accepting this licence.
- In order to use plugins released after 22.04.2010, you need to provide the URL of the site which will be using them. Those URL's won't be accessible to anyone but you and will be used only to determine your licence's validity
- You can use plugins purchased before 22.04.2010 on an unlimited number of sites that you develop, unless stated otherwise in plugin's description.
- Plugins support only Elgg versions that are mentioned in plugin's description. We often upgrade existing plugins to the new versions for free once the new Elgg version comes out, though it's not guaranteed.
- We regularily release free extensions for our plugins. We constantly work on improving our plugins, though free updates may sometimes contain bugs. We constantly fix such bugs, though we don't take responsibility for the bugs in free releases untill functionalities added by them appear in the plugin's description, provided that user can downgrade to the stable version which is compatible with plugin's description.
- We restrict the right to change the rules on which new plugins and plugin updates are released. Change of rules won't apply to the already released plugin versions though.
- All plugins are designed to work on standard Elgg configuration and with a set of official plugins. We constantly upgrade our plugins to be compatible with the most popular non-official Elgg plugins, though it's not guaranteed that our plugins are compatible with all the non-official plugins.
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other elggdev.com users.
- You may not use the elggdev.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the elggdev.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack elggdev.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with elggdev.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to elggdev.com or any of its members ('Spam').
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of elggdev.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of elggdev.com. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your elggdev.com account. While elggdev.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that elggdev.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use the elggdev.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.